Monday 20 August 2007

My tears speak

© By Samira Sanusi

I look up
At the sky
And I see
No stars
Only a half-moon
Hidden by the dull sky
I feel theWind blowing away
My hair backwards
And I try to fight
Every urge to cry
Not succeding,I let it out!
I dont know why i'm crying
I dont know whats exactly wrong
I dont know how to voice it
Only my tears speak
As they slowly slide
Down my sad face
I wanna talk to someone
But I dont know what to say
Only my tears speak
warm and salty.
I let my mind wander
I think of what used to be
I dream of what will be
That's it,there's no present!
Just the past and the future

Dear God,
I know You can hear me
Even if I cant speak
I know You can read my tears
I know You can see my sad eyes
But I wonder if You'll console me.
I cry to You
I beg You
I plead to You
I pray to You

To let me find happiness again
To give me the strength to hold on
To give me hope and endurance
To give me reason to let go.

I sit
I cry
I wait for a miracle to happen
Because i'm tired and weak
And I cant go on anymore
I want to know
If i'll find happiness
In this lifetime
Or in another.

I heard everything that has
A beginning has an end
But what if the end o
fMy trial aint here
What if it's in the next lifetime?

If the end of the storm aint here
I beg You to take my life
So that I can rest in peace
So that I would suffer no more
So that I would be happy there.

14 comments:

CrazySphinx said...

Hmmm... Sam dis is so Sad... I dont even know what 2 say...
u serious?

ѕαмiяα said...

am i serious? hmm not sure wat u mean buh yeah i wrote it and yeah sometimes dats how I feel :s

mubi said...

eyya.... lol... nice blog.....

Zahratique said...

Samush, Lafiya dai ko? I hope this is not true. if you ever need someone to talk or be with you you know you have us...we may not be there but we still care kinji? P.S this is me wink* i havre a blogspot also, i want to make it a bit anonymous ..not like my live space :)

CrazySphinx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrazySphinx said...

I mean u serious??? Well, if ever u feel d need 2 talk, u kno where 2 find me ;)
We all here 4 u :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, yargarinmu...the ecsence of being a muslim is to believe in fate good or bad....when ever u found urself in this kind of situation pray 2 raka'at, read the Holy Quran and pray to Allah SWT to guide and protect u....I know you fast frequently, this will surely shield u from the devil.

ѕαмiяα said...

thnx guys..i luv u too!

Anonymous said...

Allah sarki... that was touching. we're here for u.

ѕαмiяα said...

thank u real..i appreciate!xx

myabubakar said...

Touched by the poem but laughed when I remembered its a work of fiction. Or is it not?

Zahratique said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Update!

itsshehu! said...

Salam, my friend,You`ve some beautiful ones over ere, too emotonal though, but good ones.
Keep it up but not the `twist`.
Reminds me of life and its meanings to us.
where ave you been? All this while,cant get a hold of You.
take care.
shehu.

Lady X said...

You have just described the way I feel sometimes! Sometimes I think dying is just easier, then I remember all the people I'd miss....