Sunday 16 December 2007

I know-I wrote this for a dear bro :)

I Know-By Samira Sanusi©
I know dat sometimes u feel sad insidebecause somethings just aint right
I know dat sometimes you feel empty and worthlessbecause there's just something missing in you
I know dat sometimes u just wanna close your eyes and dreambecause it's better than facing the bitterness of reality
I know dat sometimes u just wanna pull d brake and restbecause everything is going too fast for u
I know dat sometimes u just wanna look back and smilebecause looking ahead will only bring u sadness
I know dat sometimes u just wanna give up and stop tryingbecause you feel it aint worth trying
I know dat sometimes u just wanna break down and crybecause it hurts too much to pretend
I know dat sometimes u just dont give a damnbecause u think no one cares
I know dat sometimes u feel alone but i want to let u noe dat i'm here and i care!

No comments: